More From Jeremy Northam
- "I’ve never had a desire to be famous. Lots of actors are actually extremely shy. I have shy areas."
- "My dad served in the Air Force as ground crew for several years, and doesn’t really talk about it. I know that it’s there. I think my main thing about direct or indirect experiences as near to home as it were is the idea of self-sacrifice really."
More In Humor
- "You may not like the humor, but that is why every radio has an on-off button."― Mel Karmazin
- "I am a candid interview and I have a dark and dry sense of humor – a very Canadian sense of humor and I am only learning now stupidly that you can’t read tongue. When I say something funny in a newspaper and I meant it to be funny, it doesn’t read that way."― Michael Buble
- "The polls indicated that I was feisty, that I was tough, that I had a sense of humor, but they weren’t quite sure if they liked me and they didn’t know whether or not that I was sensitive."― Geraldine Ferraro