More From Jack Prelutsky
- "Frankly, writing poetry for children is plain old fun, and I consider myself blessed to have such a delightful career."
- "Writing gives me the opportunity to explore ideas, play with language, solve problems, use my imagination, and draw on my own childhood."
- "Otherwise I don’t read much adult poetry at all, because I’m not smart enough and mostly I don’t get it."
More In Imagination
- "Poetry proceeds from the totality of man, sense, imagination, intellect, love, desire, instinct, blood and spirit together."― Jacques Maritain
- "The public has an appetite for anything about imagination – anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible."― Steven Spielberg
- "If you don’t pay attention and if your imagination isn’t pretty much engaged, you’re going to miss things and you’re going to miss opportunities for it to be as compelling and as creepy as it can be."― Bruce Greenwood