More From Isaac Mizrahi
- "You’re not working with models, you’re working with real women who have, like, anatomy. Models do not have anatomy."
- "Most of my life I was occupied with American television and American food. My ethnicity was my choice. It still is."
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."
More In Food
- "On the Continent people have good food; in England people have good table manners."― George Mikes
- "I’m tempted by everything. My husband makes fun of me because every day it’s a new food that I love. I have a weakness for butterscotch pudding, ice cream in any flavor and dark chocolate, although that’s one thing I do keep in my house – 70% dark chocolate."― Gail Simmons
- "There’s never been a nation like the United States, ever. It begins with the principles of our founding documents, principles that recognize that our rights come from God, not from our government."― Marco Rubio