More From Isaac Asimov
- "Science fiction writers foresee the inevitable, and although problems and catastrophes may be inevitable, solutions are not."
- "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be."
- "I don’t believe in an afterlife, so I don’t have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."
More In Nature
- "My recollection of a hundred lovely lakes has given me blessed release from care and worry and the troubled thinking of our modern day. It has been a return to the primitive and the peaceful."― Hamlin Garland
- "I’m experimental by nature… always exploring my creativity."― Christina Aguilera
- "Most Evangelicals claim to be politically non-partisan, and say they only identify with the Republican Party because the Republicans are committed to ‘family values.’"― Tony Campolo