More From Indira Gandhi
- "My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."
- "One must beware of ministers who can do nothing without money, and those who want to do everything with money."
- "If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying."
More In Forgiveness
- "Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."― Mark Twain
- "I did Star 80, which was a magnificent experience as well, but still, I was at the height of my career at the beginning. Then I had to jump down the ladder and climb back up again, which I didn’t understand. That was very hard."― Mariel Hemingway
- "There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness."― Josh Billings