More From Indira Gandhi
- "The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
- "If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying."
- "One must beware of ministers who can do nothing without money, and those who want to do everything with money."
More In Work
- "A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction."― Oscar Wilde
- "Twitter is the most amazing medium for a comedy writer. I can’t get in every idea I want on the show no matter how hard I try to bully the other writers, so it’s a way of me getting out other comic ideas and immediately getting feedback."― Mindy Kaling
- "I think to be in politics you have to have the taste for blood on that."― Moira Kelly