More From Hugh Mackay
- "One reason we resist making deliberate choices is that choice equals change and most of us, feeling the world is unpredictable enough, try to minimise the trauma of change in our personal lives."
- "I’m in total sympathy with Dick Smith’s sentiments; I only wish there were grounds for saying we Australians would never tolerate such appalling treatment of refugees being carried out in our name."
- "Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational."
More In Education
- "An education isn’t how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It’s being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don’t."― Anatole France
- "Most everything I do revolves around tae kwon do. That said, I like to be a typical girl and go shopping. I have three nieces and nephews that I like to hang out with. I’m also finishing my last semester at the University of Houston, where I’m majoring in childhood education."― Diana Lopez
- "I’ve never been a big believer in formal education."― Megan Fox