More From Hillary Clinton
- "I have not supported same-sex marriage. I have supported civil partnerships and contractual relationships."
- "There is no doubt that America remains the premier political, economic, military power in the world, and I both expect and count on it remaining so, because I think that’s certainly in our best interest but also the best interests of the world."
- "I fought all my life for women to make their own choices, in their personal and professional lives. I made mine."
More In Art
- "Everyone goes to the same exhibitions and the same parties, stays in the same handful of hotels, eats at the same no-star restaurants, and has almost the same opinions. I adore the art world, but this is copycat behavior in a sphere that prides itself on independent thinking."― Jerry Saltz
- "Art begins with resistance – at the point where resistance is overcome. No human masterpiece has ever been created without great labor."― Andre Gide
- "Whenever we witness art in a building, we are aware of an energy contained by it."― Arthur Erickson