More From Hillary Clinton
- "It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy."
- "There is a great deal of political pressure to only talk about abstinence, and to deny support for condoms and education on using them. This policy will lead to the unnecessary deaths of many people."
- "The challenges of change are always hard. It is important that we begin to unpack those challenges that confront this nation and realize that we each have a role that requires us to change and become more responsible for shaping our own future."
More In Change
- "When you lead change, sometimes you get arrows in your back. I mean, that’s just the way the real world is."― Carly Fiorina
- "You do have to change things as warfare changes."― Charles Schumer
- "The ideal and the beautiful are identical; the ideal corresponds to the idea, and beauty to form; hence idea and substance are cognate."― Victor Hugo