More From Hillary Clinton
- "I mean, honestly, we have to be clear that the life for many Afghan women is not that much different than it was a hundred years ago, 200 years ago. The country has lived with so much violence and conflict that many people, men and women, just want it to be over."
- "I, for one, respect those who believe with all their hearts and conscience that there are no circumstances under which any abortion should ever be available."
- "Well, I think, by definition, all power has limits."
More In Education
- "The smartest thing we can do to create high-wage jobs and grow our economy is to keep our focus on education."― Bill Richardson
- "Gay people are the sweetest, kindest, most artistic, warmest and most thoughtful people in the world. And since the beginning of time all they’ve ever been is kicked."― Little Richard
- "We sat together as a family for dinner at night. And my mother had a job. My dad had a job. But there was always a meal on the table at 6:00, you know."― Trisha Yearwood