More From Hermann Maier
- "At my age, you need to verify that everything is fine. I put a lot of pressure on my body, and I feel sometimes pain in my back and in my knees, so I have to be sure that I can keep on training hard before going on."
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."
- "It’s funny to have become an elegant skier now. But my drive is still the same."
More In Attitude
- "You can’t study comedy; it’s within you. It’s a personality. My humor is an attitude."― Don Rickles
- "There is no God, Nature sufficeth unto herself; in no wise hath she need of an author."― Marquis de Sade
- "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."― James Truslow Adams