More From Hermann Maier
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."
- "It’s funny to have become an elegant skier now. But my drive is still the same."
- "At my age, you need to verify that everything is fine. I put a lot of pressure on my body, and I feel sometimes pain in my back and in my knees, so I have to be sure that I can keep on training hard before going on."
More In Attitude
- "We have become aware of the responsibility for our attitude towards the dark pages in our history. We have understood that bad service is done to the nation by those who are impelling to renounce that past."― Aleksander Kwasniewski
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda
- "A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change."― Earl Nightingale