More From Henry Miller
- "The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love."
- "The real leader has no need to lead – he is content to point the way."
- "No matter how vast, how total, the failure of man here on earth, the work of man will be resumed elsewhere. War leaders talk of resuming operations on this front and that, but man’s front embraces the whole universe."
More In Death
- "For the wretched one night is like a thousand; for someone faring well death is just one more night."― Sophocles
- "People on death row, the treatment of animals, women’s right to choose. So much in America is based on religious fundamentalist Christianity. Grow up! This is the modern world!"― Eddie Vedder
- "Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see."― Helen Keller