More From Gloria Steinem
- "Clearly no one knows what leadership has gone undiscovered in women of all races, and in black and other minority men."
- "We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters."
- "Power can be taken, but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself."
More In Society
- "I feel like sometimes that I was not meant for this society."― Mike Tyson
- "The concept of the “good ol’ days” must be one of our society’s biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success."― Bo Bennett
- "It does not seem that the contradiction which exists between the aristocratic function of art and the democratic structure of modern society can ever be resolved."― Herbert Read