More From Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere."
- "There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read."
- "Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery: He has not been broken in two by time; he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life."
More In Architecture
- "The promise of America has always been that if you worked hard, had the right values, took some risks, that there was an opportunity to build a better life for your family and for your next generation."― Mitt Romney
- "I don’t stand for the black man’s side, I don’ t stand for the white man’s side. I stand for God’s side."― Bob Marley
- "The Romans were not inventors of the supporting arch, but its extended use in vaults and intersecting barrel shapes and domes is theirs."― Harry Seidler