More From Joseph Kosinski
- "Listen, whatever makes the movie better. That’s the attitude you have to have."
- "Once I got out of architecture school I decided not to be an architect, I just started my own little design studio."
- "I realized that I loved using computers to create something, but being an architect just wasn’t going to keep me interested. The idea of a life spent obsessing over bathroom details for an Upper East Side penthouse was pretty depressing."
More In Architecture
- "It was like there was a pile of kindling that was in the back of my imagination just waiting there. Once I lit it, it just flared up and I kept getting ideas and ideas."― Kevin J. Anderson
- "All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God."― Thomas Browne
- "I was a student at Columbia College, actually, in the Architecture school. Paul would drive in from Queens, showing me these new songs. I can’t remember us working it out."― Art Garfunkel