More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues."
- "The point in history at which we stand is full of promise and danger. The world will either move forward toward unity and widely shared prosperity – or it will move apart."
- "A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people."
More In Faith
- "I can’t tell you 100 percent what makes a relationship work. But I can see something good coming and I can see something bad coming."― Sandra Bernhard
- "Saving faith is an immediate relation to Christ, accepting, receiving, resting upon Him alone, for justification, sanctification, and eternal life by virtue of God’s grace."― Charles Spurgeon
- "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive."― Thomas Sowell