More From Floyd Abrams
- "So sometimes the facts are good and sometimes the facts are bad, the important thing from the point of view of a principle as broad and important as freedom of speech is that the courts articulate and set forth in a very protective way what those principles are."
- "The government would be able to go to court with respect to newspaper articles, broadcast pieces and the like that they thought were bad or harmful or even against the government and try to block them."
More In Freedom
- "Responsibility and respect of others and their religious beliefs are also part of freedom."― Horst Koehler
- "So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you."― B. R. Ambedkar
- "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."― Martin Luther King, Jr.