More From Evelyn Glennie
- "Once you’re in a particular country, and you’re surrounded by musicians who are so adept at traditional music, you suddenly realize how much there is to explore and digest and learn and experience."
- "Music is about communication… it isn’t just something that maybe physically sounds good or orally sounds interesting; it’s something far, far deeper than that."
- "Before my teen years, I was losing my hearing pretty quickly, and I was getting very, very angry. I was beginning to become an angry person because of that."
More In Age
- "I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."― Francis Bacon
- "It’s a little silly to finally learn how to write at this age. But I long ago realized I was secretly sincere."― Annie Dillard
- "I wanted to be a forest ranger or a coal man. At a very early age, I knew I didn’t want to do what my dad did, which was work in an office."― Harrison Ford