More From Esther Dyson
- "Part of the problem is when we bring in a new technology we expect it to be perfect in a way that we don’t expect the world that we’re familiar with to be perfect."
- "But there is a corollary to freedom and that’s personal responsibility, and the real challenge is how you generate that personal responsibility without imposing it."
- "Change means that what was before wasn’t perfect. People want things to be better."
More In Technology
- "A critic is a man who knows the way but can’t drive the car."― Kenneth Tynan
- "Technology… is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other."― Carrie P. Snow
- "Well, it’s very dangerous to project, but it’s clear that the existing technology has some more years to go."― Jack Kilby