More From Esther Dyson
- "Don’t leave hold of your common sense. Think about what you’re doing and how the technology can enhance it. Don’t think about technology first."
- "Change means that what was before wasn’t perfect. People want things to be better."
- "It may not always be profitable at first for businesses to be online, but it is certainly going to be unprofitable not to be online."
More In Technology
- "I just love movies, so suddenly, you’re political about movies, and that’s dark. It’s just not fun when something you love becomes calculated."― Kevin Smith
- "The most important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation of the evils and damages by the technology of yesterday."― Dennis Gabor
- "All images generated by imaging technology are viewed in a walled-off location not visible to the public. The officer assisting the passenger never sees the image, and the officer viewing the image never interacts with the passenger. The imaging technology that we use cannot store, export, print or transmit images."― Janet Napolitano