More From Emeril Lagasse
- "I ended up turning down a full scholarship of music at the conservatory to pay to go to cooking school."
- "Music is one of those things that is constantly going in my head all the time. It’s sort of like the evolution and creation of doing food, or my philosophy about wine. It’s always beating in my head, so it keeps the spirit moving."
- "I came here because the city has a tradition and is a very respected food city."
More In Family
- "By measuring the proportion of children living with the same parents from birth and whether their parents report a good quality relationship we are driving home the message that social programmes should promote family stability and avert breakdown."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "As a single withered tree, if set aflame, causes a whole forest to burn, so does a rascal son destroy a whole family."― Chanakya
- "My grandfather’s family used to own a pasta factory in Naples and they would go door-to-door selling their pasta. So his love of food came from his parents, which was then passed down to my mother and then again to me."― Giada De Laurentiis