More From Dylan McDermott
- "It’s like, no matter what I do, I always feel like I’m five years old, and I end up in the back of my father’s car looking out the window, and nothing has changed in 25 years."
- "Honestly, I’m cool with everyone, and people pick up on that. I’d say, ‘I’m not gay, but it’s all good.’ It’s kind of like going to Paris when you don’t know the language; some Americans get into trouble over there, but I’m just like, ‘Sorry, I don’t speak French.’"
- "Style is innate to who I am. My father gave me a picture the other day. I must have been about seven, and I had on wing-tip shoes and some cool pants. I thought, ‘Wow!’"
More In Cool
- "I remember being on film sets when I was younger, and only men got to do the cool action movies. So I thought, ‘Maybe I’ll get to produce one day and get to do cool stuff too,’ which is what happened when we did ‘Charlie’s Angels.’ Starting my production company was a big turning point for me."― Drake
- "I said that more people in more places can now compete, connect and collaborate with equal power and equal tools than ever before."― Thomas Friedman
- "Obama has made America cool again – and more than that, he’s made his own brand arguably the most powerful the world has ever known."― Dee Dee Myers