More From Dylan McDermott
- "New York had a big influence on me growing up, and I was really part of the club scene – the Mudd Club and Studio 54. When you’re living in New York, you are just bombarded with style, trying to figure out how to be cool and how to feel relaxed at the same time."
- "Style is innate to who I am. My father gave me a picture the other day. I must have been about seven, and I had on wing-tip shoes and some cool pants. I thought, ‘Wow!’"
- "Yeah, romantic comedies are the hardest movies to make. Maybe one works a year."
More In Cool
- "Ninjas are so cool!"― Adrianne Palicki
- "And what is religion, you might ask. It’s a technology of living."― Toni Cade Bambara
- "I think that we had a different view of what the 21st century could be like, with much more of a sense, from our perspective, of trying to have an interdependent world: looking at solving regional conflicts, having strength in alliances, operating within some kind of a sense that we were part of the international community and not outside of it."― Madeleine Albright