More From Dylan McDermott
- "It’s like, no matter what I do, I always feel like I’m five years old, and I end up in the back of my father’s car looking out the window, and nothing has changed in 25 years."
- "Yeah, romantic comedies are the hardest movies to make. Maybe one works a year."
- "Honestly, I’m cool with everyone, and people pick up on that. I’d say, ‘I’m not gay, but it’s all good.’ It’s kind of like going to Paris when you don’t know the language; some Americans get into trouble over there, but I’m just like, ‘Sorry, I don’t speak French.’"
More In Cool
- "I don’t mind not being cool."― Chris Martin
- "Never judge someone by who he’s in love with; judge him by his friends. People fall in love with the most appalling people. Take a cool, appraising glance at his pals."― Cynthia Heimel
- "But live shows are cool. I just got back into the idea of enjoying it live."― Graham Coxon