More From Dylan McDermott
- "It’s like, no matter what I do, I always feel like I’m five years old, and I end up in the back of my father’s car looking out the window, and nothing has changed in 25 years."
- "Honestly, I’m cool with everyone, and people pick up on that. I’d say, ‘I’m not gay, but it’s all good.’ It’s kind of like going to Paris when you don’t know the language; some Americans get into trouble over there, but I’m just like, ‘Sorry, I don’t speak French.’"
- "New York had a big influence on me growing up, and I was really part of the club scene – the Mudd Club and Studio 54. When you’re living in New York, you are just bombarded with style, trying to figure out how to be cool and how to feel relaxed at the same time."
More In Romantic
- "Where there are too many policemen, there is no liberty. Where there are too many soldiers, there is no peace. Where there are too many lawyers, there is no justice."― Lin Yutang
- "With While You Were Sleeping, it was so much fun and such a Cinderella story, that I didn’t want to do another romantic comedy. I wanted to do the opposite."― Bill Pullman
- "Acting can be pretty challenging. I can’t say making a romantic comedy is challenging, but to do anything well, you have to put yourself into it."― John Cusack