More From Douglas MacArthur
- "It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear."
- "They died hard, those savage men – like wounded wolves at bay. They were filthy, and they were lousy, and they stunk. And I loved them."
- "Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it."
More In Good
- "Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs."― Marianne Faithfull
- "Jealousy is both reasonable and belongs to reasonable men, while envy is base and belongs to the base, for the one makes himself get good things by jealousy, while the other does not allow his neighbour to have them through envy."― Aristotle
- "It’s a good place when all you have is hope and not expectations."― Danny Boyle