More From Doug Larson
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "For disappearing acts, it’s hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work."
- "Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own."
More In Happiness
- "So, after awhile, you can only get so much happiness from a guy who’s drunk come up and tell you you’re great."― Rick Derringer
- "It was physically difficult, adjusting to wheelchair life, but I remember a great relief and happiness that I was finally getting somewhere, finding musicians to work with that were sympathetic."― Robert Wyatt
- "I’ve had a good life. Enough happiness, enough success."― Michael Landon