More From Donny Osmond
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
- "I got fitter when I did ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.’ I wore a loincloth – that’s a lot of motivation!"
- "This whole head of the home thing has been blown way out of proportion. Some guys just take it way too far. Some parents take it way too far. Yet children need guidance. They need a parent to help and guide them. They also need a friend. They need a confidant."
More In Cool
- "When I was 24, I was full of life. I was that ham who wanted to be famous, a movie star, all that stuff. I think it’s cool. But it was not what I was searching for, really. It was more a delusion."― Jean Claude Van Damme
- "When you’re nearing 35, going, ‘Hey Dad, I can’t make these payments,’ just isn’t cool."― Eleanor Mondale
- "But live shows are cool. I just got back into the idea of enjoying it live."― Graham Coxon