More From Donny Osmond
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
- "Thank goodness I had a great family growing up, a great foundation. But I will say my faith, my parents, my family, all that stuff is very, very important. And I’ll say that until the day I die."
More In Amazing
- "There are so many funny women in the world, and there has been for so many years, so I’ll be happy when people can just move on from that, and things can just be ‘comedies’ and not ‘female’ or ‘male,’ and everyone gets an equal opportunity."― Kristen Wiig
- "There is nothing like the way people feel after they’ve seen ‘The Intouchables.’ They feel amazing. The word of mouth on this film is incredible. It’s intelligent-feeling good. You’re not insulted by the low-browness or stupidity of some of the humor. It’s so smart and terrific."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Bulls do not win bull fights. People do."― Norman Ralph Augustine