More From Donal Logue
- "My mom, she’s from Ireland, coached tennis in Nigeria when she was a missionary and turned me on to it when I was young."
- "I don’t think a show’s ever changed networks in the middle of the season before, but it was cool because they gave us those extra couple years of life that was necessary to get us to syndication."
More In Car
- "My first car, I got it in an auction at my temple. It was an ’86 Volvo that I got for 500 bucks, and then wound up throwing $10,000 into the stereo system and put TVs in the foot rests. It was the most ridiculous Volvo you’d ever seen, but I had never had money before and I was out of my mind."― Shia LaBeouf
- "I liken myself to Henry Ford and the auto industry, I give you 90 percent of what most people need."― Adam Osborne
- "You’re pulling 4-5G for a lot of the corners around the lap. We build up lactic acid because there are a lot of vibrations in the car, and you have to have strong legs to hit the brake pedal. We need to be fit to do every lap at 100%."― Jenson Button