More From Donal Logue
- "I don’t think a show’s ever changed networks in the middle of the season before, but it was cool because they gave us those extra couple years of life that was necessary to get us to syndication."
- "My mom, she’s from Ireland, coached tennis in Nigeria when she was a missionary and turned me on to it when I was young."
More In Car
- "I want a Mini-Cooper because it’s fuel efficient, emissions efficient and all that stuff. It’s small and better for the environment. I think that will be my next car."― Christina Ricci
- "Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance."― Brian Tracy
- "I can’t find my car keys in the morning. Trying to get out of my house is a nightmare. “Where’s my wallet? Where are my keys? I have to go find a missing person.”"― Anthony LaPaglia