More From Donal Logue
- "My mom, she’s from Ireland, coached tennis in Nigeria when she was a missionary and turned me on to it when I was young."
- "It was all that stuff about taking your parents’ car when you’re 13, sneaking booze into rock shows and ditching school with your friends. I could relate to that as a former teenager, rather than as a present parent."
More In Cool
- "I want to make all kinds of movies. I do want to make big movies that are a lot of fun to go to, but I also want to make movies that are going to stimulate some thought and maybe raise some awareness."― Nicolas Cage
- "Most people are really cool and I really don’t mind talking to them and answering their questions."― Jimmy Carl Black
- "‘Sparkle’ fell into my lap. I had heard a little bit about it, that it was being redone in early 2011. I was just kind of like, ‘Oh, that would be really cool,’ and not really thinking too much about it, and then it came through my agency. I read it, I fell in love with the script and I went in to audition."― Jordin Sparks