More From Donal Logue
- "My mom, she’s from Ireland, coached tennis in Nigeria when she was a missionary and turned me on to it when I was young."
- "It was all that stuff about taking your parents’ car when you’re 13, sneaking booze into rock shows and ditching school with your friends. I could relate to that as a former teenager, rather than as a present parent."
More In Cool
- "If I could have anyone on speed dial it would be George Clooney. He seems like a cool guy who would give good advice."― Adam Garcia
- "Style is innate to who I am. My father gave me a picture the other day. I must have been about seven, and I had on wing-tip shoes and some cool pants. I thought, ‘Wow!’"― Dylan McDermott
- "I’m the kind of guy that if I don’t work out, I will get bigger and look like one of the guys who used to play sports."― Seann William Scott