More From Dennis Kucinich
- "People are fed up with the politics where candidates just rip each other apart and then the voters lose in the end because no one really knows what anybody stands for."
- "Anyone who really studies Catholicism deeply is aware of the mystical nature of our faith. Even references to Christ’s mystical body has connections to that principle."
- "What I said was that in a democratic society, people must be permitted to make their choices and that the choices of women should not be subordinate to the choices of men, otherwise women are less than equal, are second-class citizens."
More In Health
- "Music, as many people have said, is the universal language. Of course points are made which make you think about things, but ultimately it makes you feel. And that’s why people remember more songs that have meant something during their life than films. They start to define periods in your life, and that’s kind of the beauty of it."― Scott Weiland
- "The truth is women use contraception not only as a way to prevent unintended pregnancies, but also to improve their health and the health of their families. Increased access to contraception is directly linked to declines in maternal and infant mortality."― Felicity Huffman
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."― Debbie Stabenow