More From Kathy Ireland
- "Beauty comes from the inside."
- "I know my strengths. Painfully aware of the weaknesses. There’s many. I love sports. So working towards a common goal, that’s exciting to me."
- "The only thing Martha and I have in common is that we both used to model. Martha Stewart is extremely talented. Her designs are picture perfect. Our philosophy is life is messy, and rather than being afraid of those messes we design products that work the way we live."
More In Health
- "I love my family."― Manute Bol
- "The fact is if we do our job right, if we keep worrying not about polls but about the jobs of the American people, about their health care, about their ability to educate their kids, stay in their homes and own their homes, send their kids to college, the basic pillars of a middle-class life, if we keep worrying about the future and building a stronger future for this country, these things will take care of themselves."― David Axelrod
- "Irregular contact with doctors means many men fail to receive any preventive care for potentially life-threatening conditions. In addition, when men do seek care, embarrassment can often prevent them from openly discussing health concerns with their physicians."― Michael Crapo