More From Dennis Kucinich
- "In the past week it has become clear that the vote on the final healthcare bill will be very close. I take this vote with the utmost seriousness. I am quite aware of the historic fight that has lasted the better part of the last century to bring America in line with other modern democracies in providing single payer health care."
- "What I said was that in a democratic society, people must be permitted to make their choices and that the choices of women should not be subordinate to the choices of men, otherwise women are less than equal, are second-class citizens."
- "I have worked to expand the health care debate beyond the current for-profit system, to include a public option and an amendment to free the states to pursue single payer."
More In Faith
- "You know, I’m a Christian and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things."― Sharron Angle
- "It is a great consolation for me to remember that the Lord, to whom I had drawn near in humble and child-like faith, has suffered and died for me, and that He will look on me in love and compassion."― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "Non-violence is the article of faith."― Mahatma Gandhi