More From Deepak Chopra
- "In societies where mature workers are respected and where their wisdom is respected, everybody benefits. Workers are more engaged and productive. Their health is better. They live longer."
- "The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking."
- "It is the nature of babies to be in bliss."
More In Life
- "A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together."― Louis C. K.
- "I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works."― Oscar Wilde
- "Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing, only a signal shown, and a distant voice in the darkness; So on the ocean of life, we pass and speak one another, only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence."― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow