More From Deepak Chopra
- "I think we need the feminine qualities of leadership, which include attention to aesthetics and the environment, nurturing, affection, intuition and the qualities that make people feel safe and cared for."
- "We’re living in a time when the world has suddenly discovered India because it’s run out of raw material for its imagination. The raw materials for imagination are inexhaustible here."
- "Every person is a God in embryo. Its only desire is to be born."
More In Life
- "Have enough sense to know, ahead of time, when your skills will not extend to wallpapering."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion."― Max de Pree
- "Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war."― Loren Eiseley