More From Deepak Chopra
- "I, of course, meditate for two hours every morning. It’s part of my schedule; I wake up at 4 a.m. every day and I love it."
- "Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It’s not unique to Christianity."
- "I think we need the feminine qualities of leadership, which include attention to aesthetics and the environment, nurturing, affection, intuition and the qualities that make people feel safe and cared for."
More In Life
- "This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it."― William James
- "You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."― Steve Jobs
- "Intellectuals are too sentimental for me."― Margaret Anderson