More From Deepak Chopra
- "Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It’s not unique to Christianity."
- "The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality."
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
More In Life
- "It’s not that I don’t believe in miracles, but I never quite trust that they’re real."― Mariel Hemingway
- "Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."― George Bernard Shaw
- "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."― Marcus Aurelius