More From Deepak Chopra
- "Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It’s not unique to Christianity."
- "The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality."
- "We must revisit the idea that science is a methodology and not an ontology."
More In Best
- "Some people have such a talent for making the best of a bad situation that they go around creating bad situations so they can make the best of them."― Jean Kerr
- "Right now, I’m at the top of the world in my game so my focus isn’t on when I’m going to end. My focus is on playing the best tennis that I can, and there is no end to that."― Venus Williams
- "I remember nearly having a fit of the giggles during the reading because dear Daniel was SO respectful and serious and I was finding the whole situation funny because I was speaking to his profile."― Madeleine Stowe