More From Deepak Chopra
- "Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment."
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."
- "Once the fabric of a just society is undone, it takes generations to weave it back together."
More In Intelligence
- "My parents were amazing and wonderful, but there was a lot of pressure to do my best and in every way possible."― Kate Bosworth
- "I began even as a boy to realize how wide the world can be for a man of free intelligence."― George Woodcock
- "We’re not trying to harass the average American. We need to convert this now to a risk-based system, with TSA concentrating and focusing on intelligence, on security, setting up again the parameters of which we do this."― John Mica