More From Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "The fact is, when it comes to economic leadership, the Republicans have nothing to brag about. This isn’t what the American people want. They want to see progress that works for them."
- "We have to change course. And we have to do so now. That is why I worked with my colleagues in Washington to pass the Economic Recovery and Reinvestment Act."
- "I have to admit, like so many women, I always knew there was a chance. But like so many women, I never thought it would be me. I never thought I’d hear those devastating words: ‘You have breast cancer.’"
More In Leadership
- "The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves."― Ray Kroc
- "But the ability to articulate what you are doing, to be clear about it, and to stick to it is, I think, the essence of political leadership."― Chris Patten
- "Among my activities was membership in the Boy Scouts; I rose each year through the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Eagle Scout and undertaking leadership roles in the organization."― Frederick Reines