More From Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "Breast cancer is not just a disease that strikes at women. It strikes at the very heart of who we are as women: how others perceive us, how we perceive ourselves, how we live, work and raise our families-or whether we do these things at all."
- "When President Obama passed health care reform, it was personal! And when Governor Romney says he would repeal Obamacare and put insurance companies back in charge of a woman’s health, that’s personal too."
- "Aren’t we at the point where the closer we get to chaos, the more concern that there should be about coming to the table and compromising with Democrats? This is not leadership. This is almost like dictatorship."
More In Women
- "I’m eating a lot of organic proteins and vegetables! Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is my No. 1 priority because I’m nursing my daughter."― Lily Aldridge
- "A man who pretends to understand women is bad manners. For him to really to understand them is bad morals."― Henry James
- "I just like to have words that describe things correctly. Now to me, ‘black feminist’ does not do that. I need a word that is organic, that really comes out of the culture, that really expresses the spirit that we see in black women. And it’s just… womanish."― Alice Walker