More From Debbie Stabenow
- "And I have to say, what motivates me every day and I know my Democratic colleagues is to remember that every day 14,000 people get up in the morning with insurance that go to bed at night without it and most of them because they lost their job."
- "I think the most important issue for all of us is our economy and jobs and creating opportunities for young people to be able to get the education that you need to be able to afford to go to college."
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."
More In Strength
- "The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it."― Adolf Hitler
- "Unfortunately, there are so many people who live their whole life in a place that is safe and protected and simple and they don’t really have that strength inside to fly."― Andrew Shue
- "I have the people behind me and the people are my strength."― Huey Newton