More From Dean Cain
- "My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often."
- "Hollywood’s a very weird place. I think there’s less of everything except for attitude."
- "I don’t really go down one path. I wouldn’t call myself a Buddhist, or a Catholic or a Christian or a Muslim, or Jewish. I couldn’t put myself into any organized faith."
More In Sports
- "The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose."― Ernie Banks
- "I keep getting these extraordinary letteres, really weird ones from American sports stars – I’ve always thought you were one pretty lady and now that you’re single I want to meet you for a drink."― Elizabeth Hurley
- "You want to play another kind of character in another genre, and it’s been something I’ve been trying to do if I can in the career so far, and it’s something I hope to continue because it’s interesting to me and you get to do different things as an actor."― Keanu Reeves