More From Dean Cain
- "I don’t really go down one path. I wouldn’t call myself a Buddhist, or a Catholic or a Christian or a Muslim, or Jewish. I couldn’t put myself into any organized faith."
- "I love sports. Anytime I can combine sports with a film I’m a happy guy. It’s such a natural fit, because sports always seems to be a metaphor for life. Always, always, always."
- "My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often."
More In Attitude
- "The war changed everybody’s attitude. We became international almost overnight."― W. Averell Harriman
- "My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things."― Clarence Thomas
- "With just about every player in Australia, his whole goal and ambition is to play for Australia. That’s why they’re playing first class cricket. It’s just a different attitude."― Shane Warne