More From David Wilkerson
- "How quickly we forget God’s great deliverances in our lives. How easily we take for granted the miracles he performed in our past."
- "Riches and the things that are necessary in life are not evil in themselves. And all of us face cares and troubles in this life. The sin comes in the time and energy we spend in pursuing these things, at the expense of neglecting Christ."
- "Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do."
More In Teen
- "Time scoots along pretty fast when you grow up."― Alan Ladd
- "I didn’t want to be the typical teen idol. I didn’t want to be Leif Garrett. I didn’t want to be Shaun Cassidy, David Cassidy or Parker Stevenson. I wanted to do my own thing."― Willie Aames
- "Growing up, I wanted desperately to please, to be a good girl."― Claire Danes