More From David Wilkerson
- "How quickly we forget God’s great deliverances in our lives. How easily we take for granted the miracles he performed in our past."
- "Our ministry is supported entirely by faith, through the missions gifts of readers who receive my messages every three weeks. We seldom mention money, and we never burden supporters."
- "Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do."
More In Teen
- "Adolescents are not monsters. They are just people trying to learn how to make it among the adults in the world, who are probably not so sure themselves."― Virginia Satir
- "Time scoots along pretty fast when you grow up."― Alan Ladd
- "I thought I was attractive when I shot ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding.’ Studio executives and movie reviewers let me know I had a confidence in my looks that was not shared by them."― Nia Vardalos