More From David Hyde Pierce
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"
- "I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years."
- "Sometimes in the most tragic situation, something just profoundly funny happens."
More In Dad
- "Looking back, I think I was always musical. My dad was very musical, and I think my mom was musical."― Paul McCartney
- "What feeling is so nice as a child’s hand in yours? So small, so soft and warm, like a kitten huddling in the shelter of your clasp."― Marjorie Holmes
- "Old age is not a matter for sorrow. It is matter for thanks if we have left our work done behind us."― Thomas Carlyle