More From David Hyde Pierce
- "I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it’s a good job that will continue."
- "Sometimes in the most tragic situation, something just profoundly funny happens."
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"
More In Dad
- "My dad never blew anything up, but he probably had friends who did. He and my mom have always preached that the pen is mightier than a Molotov cocktail."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "I do like athletes as they have amazing self-discipline."― Seal
- "My father was in the coal business in West Virginia. Both dad and mother were, however, originally from Massachusetts; New England, to them, meant the place to go if you really wanted an education."― John Knowles