More From David Hyde Pierce
- "Sometimes in the most tragic situation, something just profoundly funny happens."
- "I went and took golf lessons so Dad would let me play with him. I was just terrible… but I was able to have a wonderful time just walking around with Dad. I can see the real pleasure of that game."
- "I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years."
More In Happiness
- "Grief at the absence of a loved one is happiness compared to life with a person one hates."― Jean de la Bruyere
- "The People have a right to the Truth as they have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."― Frank Norris
- "Music should probably provide answers in terms of lyrical content, and giving people a sense of togetherness and oneness, as opposed to being alone in their thoughts and dilemmas or regrets or happiness or whatever."― Peabo Bryson