More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "My whole working philosophy is that the only stable happiness for mankind is that it shall live married in blessed union to woman-kind – intimacy, physical and psychical between a man and his wife. I wish to add that my state of bliss is by no means perfect."
- "Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion."
- "Loud peace propaganda makes war seem imminent."
More In Business
- "Our mothers’ generation fought so hard to change things and we’re the first generation to benefit. And now you get girls in their twenties who say they’re not feminists."― Kristin Davis
- "Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something."― Thomas A. Edison
- "I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, ‘Don’t you want to have a normal job and a normal family?’ I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act."― Jennifer Aniston