More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "I am in love – and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life."
- "God is only a great imaginative experience."
- "Oh literature, oh the glorious Art, how it preys upon the marrow in our bones. It scoops the stuffing out of us, and chucks us aside. Alas!"
More In Business
- "The Internet has changed the way we communicate with each other, the way we learn about the world and the way we conduct business."― Ron Wyden
- "I’ve made movies that I thought were good. I’ve made movies that I thought were okay, but then I was very good. And sometimes you’re in a movie and you think, I wish more people saw that – because you’re good. And it just works out that the movie gets lost. But that’s show business."― Christopher Walken
- "Sometimes Americans don’t quite get my sense of humor. My good ol’ British sarcasm seems to go over their heads."― Lee Westwood