More From David Ogilvy
- "I do not regard advertising as entertainment or an art form, but as a medium of information."
- "I have a theory that the best ads come from personal experience. Some of the good ones I have done have really come out of the real experience of my life, and somehow this has come over as true and valid and persuasive."
- "Good copy can’t be written with tongue in cheek, written just for a living. You’ve got to believe in the product."
More In Business
- "I buy when other people are selling."― J. Paul Getty
- "I still have a lot to learn – about the business, about music, and about myself. Its exciting."― Britney Spears
- "It takes more than capital to swing business. You’ve got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by – Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics."― Isaac Asimov