More From David Bowie
- "As you get older, the questions come down to about two or three. How long? And what do I do with the time I’ve got left?"
- "I felt I really wanted to back off from music completely and just work within the visual arts in some way. I started painting quite passionately at that time."
- "I’m very at ease, and I like it. I never thought I would be such a family-oriented guy; I didn’t think that was part of my makeup. But somebody said that as you get older you become the person you always should have been, and I feel that’s happening to me. I’m rather surprised at who I am, because I’m actually like my dad!"
More In Dad
- "My dad keeps joking about sneaking into my grandparents’ house and switching out their HBO for PBS so they think I’m on ‘Downton Abbey.’"― Allison Williams
- "Quality in a classical Greek sense is how to live with grace and intelligence, with bravery and mercy."― Theodore White
- "My mother raised three children on her own and my dad was a doctor working 16 hours a day."― Christopher Meloni