More From David Bowie
- "I’m looking for backing for an unauthorized auto-biography that I am writing. Hopefully, this will sell in such huge numbers that I will be able to sue myself for an extraordinary amount of money and finance the film version in which I will play everybody."
- "As you get older, the questions come down to about two or three. How long? And what do I do with the time I’ve got left?"
- "Music itself is going to become like running water or electricity. So it’s like, just take advantage of these last few years because none of this is ever going to happen again. You’d better be prepared for doing a lot of touring because that’s really the only unique situation that’s going to be left."
More In Family
- "I’ve had some movies that have been ridiculed, but that’s OK with me. I don’t feel that really defines me. Should I change who I am to be popular?"― Kevin Costner
- "The future which we hold in trust for our own children will be shaped by our fairness to other people’s children."― Marian Wright Edelman
- "Only solitary men know the full joys of frienship. Others have their family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything."― Willa Cather