More From Dante Hall
- "I love my relationship with Coach Vermeil because it is one of the few genuine relationships that I have."
- "The only reason we make good role models is because you guys look up to athletes and we can influence you in positive ways. But the real role models should be your parents and teachers!"
- "Sports are not for everyone."
More In Strength
- "I realized then that the generations may change but the strength of our nation remains solid."― Jane D. Hull
- "The men in the steel industry who sacrificed their all were nor merely aiding their fellows at home but were adding strength to the cause of their comrades in all industry."― John L. Lewis
- "Then when I went to Iraq and saw the strength and character the men and women in our military service exhibit every day and their belief in what they’re doing, I knew I wanted to get that on film and share it with everyone. They are my inspiration."― Joe Nichols