More From Danny McBride
- "It’s awesome to see something like ‘Inception’, which is just mind-blowing and amazing, and it actually resonates with the audiences. I feel like that’s rare."
- "Jody Hill, who I created ‘Eastbound And Down’ and ‘Fist Foot Way’ with, was my best man at my wedding."
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."
More In Teacher
- "My parents were early converts to Christianity in my part of Nigeria. They were not just converts; my father was an evangelist, a religious teacher. He and my mother traveled for thirty-five years to different parts of Igboland, spreading the gospel."― Chinua Achebe
- "My ambition in high school was to be a high school coach and teacher, and that’s still what I do: teach."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "The single most important thing in a child’s performance is the quality of the teacher. Making sure a child spends the maximum amount of time with inspirational teachers is the most important thing."― Michael Gove